To schedule a payment, follow the same steps as a one-time payment, with the addition step to select Make this payment on a future date?. This option allows you to confirm your payment but you will only be charged on the date you provide.
1. Click on the red MAKE A PAYMENT button
2. Click on your primary payment method OR add a new payment method by selecting Add New…
3. Select the type of charge from the drop down menu and enter the amount. Click Add Charge and proceed to Continue or add additional charge(s)
4. Check the box next to Make this payment on a future date? and select your date
5. Click Continue
6. Review your payment summary to ensure that the charges have been correctly entered
7. Click Confirm to pay.
Note: scheduling a payment is one time, and they are not monthly recurring payments. If you wish to set up automatic payments, click here.