- How to use RM Invoice
- Send an invoice
- View/delete an outstanding invoice
RM Invoice is an optional feature that allows you to invoice residents for one time charges such as variable utilities, damage fees, NSF charges, etc. Residents will receive an email notifying them that they have been sent an invoice by their property manager. They will be able to pay this invoice the next time they log into their account, or by clicking the link in the email they receive from RentMoola.
Please note, once an invoice is sent, residents are unable to make any other one time payments until it is paid. However, outstanding invoices will not affect recurring payments (the resident’s payment will go out as scheduled).
If you do not have RM PAD and are interesting in adding it to your account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more information.
How to use RM Invoice
Send an Invoice:
- Click ‘Manage Resident Invoices’ on your dashboard. Click the ‘Invoice Tenant’ button.
- Search for the resident by name or email.
- Alternatively, you can invoice a resident directly from the resident page by clicking the ‘invoice tenant’ button at the bottom of the page.
View/Delete Outstanding Invoices
- Click ‘Manage Resident Invoices’ on your dashboard.
- Under ‘Outstanding Invoices’ you’ll see a list of all unpaid invoices.
- Press the refresh button to resend the invoice, or the ‘X’ to delete it.
- Can I make a payment on behalf of a resident?
- Yes, if you have RM PAD enabled.
- No, if you need to make changes to an invoice, you’ll need to delete the invoice and create a new one.