- Set up additional manager accounts
- Email settings
- Change manager account settings
Set Up Additional Manager Accounts
To set up a manager account, you’ll need to send an invitation to the manager:
- Click Invite Residents & Managers on the dashboard, and click the Invite a Manager button.
- Select which properties the manager will have access to.
- Click the top tick box (next to property) to select all.
- Click the ‘Auto-assign properties’ box to automatically give the manager access to any future properties added.
- The manager will be sent an invitation to complete the account setup by selecting a password.
- Outstanding invites can be resent or deleted. Click Invite residents & Managers on the dashboard to see a list of outstanding invites. Click the refresh button to resend the invite, and the X button to delete it.
Each manager role has the following permissions:
Managers will receive six types of emails by default:
- Daily Approval - All pending users who are waiting to be approved.
- Daily Decline - All declined payments from the last 24 hours.
- Daily EFT - All EFTs deposited in the last 24 hours.
- Daily Payment - All payments made in the last 24 hours.
- Tenants Move Out - Residents who have disabled their RentMoola account (i.e. deleted their property information) so they can no longer make payments.
- Tenants Stop Recurring Payments - Residents who have stopped their recurring payments and defaulted to one time payments.
Managers can select which emails they will receive, however, primary account holders will always receive all six emails.
Change Manager Account Settings
Only primary managers can make changes to a manager’s account settings (i.e. email settings and property access).
- In the menu bar, click Settings > Property Manager.
- Click on the name of the manager.
- Make the account changes, then press ‘save’.